Friday, December 7, 2012
Author Interview: Bella Andre
Today we have Bella Andre here for a quick interview. Bella is a USA Today and New York Times Bestselling author. Her books are a huge hit with readers at all retailers and I recommend trying out her works if you haven't already.
The Look of Love
From This Moment On
Can’t Help Falling In Love
I Only Have Eyes For You
If You Were Mine
Let Me Be The One
Come A Little Bit Closer
Bad Boys of Football series
Game For Love
Game For Anything
Game For Seduction
Take Me series
Red Hot Reunion
Tempt Me, Taste Me, Touch Me
Hotshot Firefighter series
Hot As Sin
Never Too Hot
1. When is your next new release due out?
I just released Come A Little Bit Closer!
2. Tell us about the new release you have coming out? Is it part of one of your series?
Come A Little Bit Closer is the seventh book in my Sullivan Family series and features Smith Sullivan, a famous actor in the middle of the most important movie of his career when he's distracted by the self-possessed and utterly sexy Valentina Landan – the sister and manager of his co-star.
3. You write a lot of different series. The Sullivan Family, which your previous release, Let Me Be the One, hit the New York Times and USA Today Best-Seller's list! The Bad Boys of Football, Hotshot Firefighters and the Take Me Series. What is your favorite thing about each series?
I love how to revisit characters that we've already seen fall in love. With a series, we can get continual glimpses of their happily ever after – what they're up to, whether they have children.
4. If you were to venture outside of contemporary romance genre and begin a completely new series, what genre what it be?
Honestly, I love romance so much I can't imagine writing something else! The farthest I'd veer would probably be the “New Adult” genre where the characters are in their late teens and early twenties vs. 20s/30s like my current romances.
5. What one thing can you not live without while you are writing?
I have little rituals that keep me sane. I take a daily hike, love to swim, drink endless bottles of San Pelligrino and also eat these delicious Trader Joe mint chocolate cookies. I also listen to a handful of songs on repeat while I write my books.
6. What was the last book by another author that you read?
The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst. Love her!
7. What is the craziest thing you've done when coming up with an idea or during research for a book?
My “crazy” probably has less to do with research and more to do with how much time I spent obsessing over my Sullivans. :) It's pretty much an every-waking-hour situation while I'm writing a book...which is all the time!
Note from Bella:
Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading – and loving – my Sullivans! I absolutely love hearing from all of you, so please come find me on my website at www.BellaAndre.com and drop me a note. :) Bella
Thanks so much for taking time to visit with me today. It’s been a lot of fun!!
Thank you! I loved being here.
~ Bella Andre